- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- No returns on purchased items.
- No returns on custom or special order items.
- All items are sold in “As Is” condition.
- Vintage pieces may have imperfections due to history.
- Often sample finishes are available for a fee.
- We are happy to provide more information and/or photos upon request.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to request additional information in regards to the condition of an item prior to purchase.
- Some merchandise may be taken or shipped on approval for three days.
- Approval time begins the day the item is taken from the shop or delivered.
- The card on file will be charged if not returned on the third day of approval.
- Please notify Design Envy within three days otherwise we consider you’re keeping the merchandise.
- Shipping to the destination and return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
- Merchandise must be shipped back to Design Envy by the third day of the approval.
- We recommend returned approvals to be shipped via freight line, UPS or Fed Ex insured and professionally packed.
- Should any damage take place to the merchandise while on approval, the customer will be charged for repair approved by Design Envy or for the full amount.
* Certain items may be placed on a 48 hour hold.
- The hold will be removed without notice after 48 hours.
- Please send payments Overnight or 2nd Day Air.
- Cash and major credit cards are accepted.
- No tax is charged on items purchased outside of the state of MD.
- If an item arrives to you with damaged due to shipping, please contact Design Envy within 24 hours with images and details.
- All repairs must be approved by Design Envy prior to the repair taking place.